Safe Electrical Isolation
This course is suitable for:-
1. Existing electricians
2. Plumbers, Gas fitters etc
3. Facilities Managers
5. Kitchen Fitters
Simply put it is ideal for anyone working with electrical installations looking to understand how to safely isolate a circuit
Why take this course?
The knowledge gained on this course will ensure candidates know how to safely isolate electrical circuits for maintenance and repair. As such it will greatly increase the workplace safety and ensure that you comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations with an emphasis on low voltage systems.
During this course you will learn using presentations, practical demonstration by your tutor and hands on practice on our training rigs.
At the end of the course, you will have learned:
• The Dangers of Electricity
• Effects of current on the body
• Electricity at Work Regulations pertinent to Safe Isolation
• Requirements of GS38 test equipment
• Safe Isolation & Testing for Dead on electrical installations